Get ready for the Superbowl! It’s coming and it’s time to show some team spirit! I choose the Patriots because I am from New England. This is an easy face design using the eye black and your favorite team logo.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the black face paint, and the round brush paint two eye blacks underneath each eye.
2. Using the small round brush and the white face paint. Start to trace out the pattern of the logo you’ve chosen. It’s best if you can have a print out, or a copy of the logo for reference. For our design make sure to add the star on the top of his hat in this step.
3. Using the blue fill in the first color of your design.
4. Fill in the remaining red color to the design
5. Fill in the other half in grey, you can mix a very tiny bit of black, into the white to make the exact grey shade you would like to you. When you are done, simply wipe away the grey from the white face paint to clean.
6. Paint a small white outline around your design.
Ok you are now ready to go to Superbowl!