This design is sure to reach the heart of those who love to rock it out. Boys and girls both have enjoyed this design and it never gets old. Read on below to learn how to do!
Rock-n-Roll ~ A Rockin Guitar!
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
1. Starting with the medium round brush and the red face paint, make the shape of the guitar. They come in many different sizes. You can google images of electric guitars to see some inspiration.
2. Next, add the neck to the base.
3. Now add the pick guard, and the frett pieces You can also add some knobs on the sides as well.
4. Using a small round brush, and black paint, outline the guitar. Add 6 dots on the top of the neck for the string tuning knobs.
5. Add strings to the guitar, and give more detail. Add a couple of notes next to the guitar. Finally add some highlights using white, just to the round edges of the guitar, and on top of the notes. Ready to Rock-n-Roll!