When someone asks for a dragon, there are several types that come to mine, but this Chinese Dragon is my favorite to paint. It’s easy to do. You can make adjustments to it to make it your own or really change the style. Practice and see what works for you!
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Use white to outline the design, start by adding the head of the dragon.
2. Next add the body to the head. Have it curve around, and add a pointed tail.
3.Using the filbert brush, fill in the body of the dragon with orange.
4. Next, add red. Fill in the head, and add some extra red swirls to the body, using the small round brush.
5. Next add yellow, add more swirls, and add scales by dabbing the brush down, and up. Repeat this across the body.
6 Add white for teeth, and eyes. Finally, outline in black, and the design is complete. Add glitter to this to really stand out.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, art, boy design, chinese, design, Design Ideas, dragon, easy, Eye design, face art, face paint, facepaint, facepaint.com, fantasy, fast, fire, flying, fun, quick, red, tutorial