Tutorial: Fun flour Crown
You can not go wrong with a flour crown. What I love about these is you can change the shape of the design to look very different, but still same type of flowers. You can make it a mask, or just over one eye. Read on to learn how.
Colors used in this picture:
White Face Paint
Yellow Face Paint
Orange Face Paint
Light Green Face Paint
Light Blue Face Paint
Diamond FX Face Paints – Metallic Blue
Paradise Makeup AQ Face Paint- Brilliant Fuschia
Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter – Holographic White (Sheer)
Amerikan Body Art Liquid Bling – Gold
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
1. Starting with the filbert brush, and the fuchsia paint, layout where you want to put the roses. Make one bigger oval in the center and then smaller ones framing the face.
2. Next, using using metallic blue, blend in slightly with the fuschia ovals. Next using the medium round brush, and the light blue paint, add flowers by creating 5 petals shapes together. Next add yellow circles and dots along the bottom.
3. Using the small round brush, add fuschia dots to the light blue flowers. Add orange dots along with the yellow. Using light green, make two swirls coming from the bottom of the crown. Add leaves in between the flowers to fill out.
4. Outline in white, start with the roses by adding in lines and swirls to add petals. Add dots and a few sets of teardrops on the end and on the nose under the flowers.
5. Use Liquid Bling to outline the roses again. Add white iridescent glitter to the whole mask.
By Amy Liza Williams on