Here is a classic request. This design is great for a little one who might be shy about getting painted, but still wants to be a super hero, or if mom just wants something on the arm or cheek. This is a good compromise with the kid who wanted the full face.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the white and the small round brush, Layout the design first. This is the eyes, bridge of the nose, and his head.
2. Next, add the eyes, mouth, chin and sides of the mask.
3. Fill in the colors of the design, using the blue, yellow and coral.
4. Using the filbert brush add a tiny bit of orange to the yellow and blend to create shading. Add a black outline to the design. Also blend in the blue and black to create more shading effect. It’s that easy!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Arm, Body Area, Cheek, Designs, Kids, Superheroes, Wolverine