UV paint glows in the blacklight and is fun to paint with! Here is a blacklight lizard mask to try out.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the hydra sponge, and the reptile stencil, sponge on green blacklight paint, over the cheeks and forehead.
2. Paint over the eyelids, extending over the sides and tops of the eyes.
3. Using the hot pink to paint oval shapes over the eyelids.
4. Use regular black face paint to outline the eyes. Add a pupil in the middle of the hot pink, and trace around the eyes. It’s that simple! Now have fun!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Animals, Characters, Designs, Fantasy, Glow In The Dark, halloween, Other