Blacklights are fun for parties, skating rinks, festivals, proms, you name it. Painting with blacklight reactive paints are super fun, as it’s like painting with glowing light! Here is a easy Fire Fairy Design to try out. Black light painting is done best, working in the uv light you’ll be in. It doesn’t look quite the same in regular lighting.
2. Using the yellow, and a small round brush, outline the design, and create swooping lines to make it look flame like. Add a few tear drop shapes and shade as you see fit.
3. Using the green, add some teardrops and swirls along the forehead.
4. Add two more green swirls on each side of the cheek. Add pink on each side, and across the lids.
5. Use yellow to outline the hot pink around the eye. Add flames by adding wiggly lines above the eyes. Add a couple of dots and you have a glowing fire fairy!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Body, Body Area, Characters, Designs, Fairy, Fantasy, Glow In The Dark, halloween, Mask, Other