Zebras are a fun and simple design to add to the animal choices being offered for face painting. Follow the steps below to see how.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the hydra sponge and the white face paint, cover the face by swiping the paint on, then dabbing back and forth in a circular motion to smooth out.
2. Using the medium round brush, add two triangle shapes for the ears.
3. Paint the mouth, chin and bottom part of the nose to create the zebra mouth in black. Start at the corner of the mouth and swoop up and over the nose and over to the other corner of the mouth. Then swoop down and over around the chin, then back up to meet the other corner of the mouth. Fill in. Paint a line from the corner of the mouth to the corner of the eyes, and connect to the ears.
4. Continue the curve from the corner of the eye, and go about halfway under the eyes. Starting from the mouth, paint lines going up and connecting with the lines under the eyes. Paint lines that go from the inner corner of the years down the bridge of the nose.
5. Connect the line under the eye up around to the ears of the zebra. Add more hair on the forehead to fill in. You are know done and ready to go!