Paint a Star War’s Rebel Tattoo!
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the black face paint and the small round brush, paint two diagonal lines.
2. Next, draw two slightly curved lines coming from the end of the diagonal lines. Have them meet and then curve outwards to start to form the inside shape of the design.
3. Paint two small dots on either side that are at the same height. Then starting from the edge of the inner design, swoop your brush down, around then up to meet at the dot. Repeat on each side.
4. Paint a big Moon shape to finish the bottom.
5. Fill in with red paint. Blend in with the black to create shading.
By Amy Liza Williams on