How to paint a Glamorous Vampire Princess
Some little girls are born Goths and will always point to the scariest picture to have painted, no matter what mom or dad thinks about it! It’s great to allow them to express their scary side and add a little bit of girlie glam as well.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the 1 inch brush and the small split cake, paint over the eyes to make an eyeshadow effect. Start with your brush on the inner corner of the eye, then push and sweep up with brush.
2. Next, using the small round brush, add liner to the top lid. Have the liner coming from the inner corner of the eye, come down to the nose a little bit.
3. Continue to add more liner, go over the eyebrows and then create a sharp line at the top of the inner eyebrow, and create a line from that point down to the liner on the nose.
4. Add purple glitter on top of the purple paint, dip your finger in water, then dip in the glitter, and dab over purple.
5. Use the red face paint to add over lips, and add two small teeth on each side of the mouth.
6. Using the light pink from the split cake, add a circle in the middle of the forehead. Add small light purple dots next to it to create a head piece. Add three small white tear drop shapes underneath the circle. Using the red face paint, and the small round brush, add another row of teardops to the white ones. Add three dots on each side of the cheek.
7. Using the small round brush and the black face paint, add outlines to the crown, dots, and to the teeth.
You now have a ghostly beautiful vampress on your hands.
By Amy Liza Williams on