Perfect for those who feel a call to the sea. Here is an easy to do, ships wheel. You can change it up, and make it different, use different colors and add details. This is how you can get started:
Colors used in this picture:
1. Start with the metallic cooper paint, and paint a small circle where you want to start your design.
2. Paint a circle around the dot.
3. Using the brown paint, and the medium brush, paint the handles of the wheel.
4. Paint four more additional handles in between the first. Make sure they are evenly spaced.
5. Paint yellow, over each handle and paint dots where the handle and the circle meet.
6. Outline the design in black, and the design is complete!
Share this post
- Tags: Design Ideas