How to paint Wolverine’s Claw
Colors used in this picture:
Diamond FX Essential Black
Diamond FX Essential White
Wolfe Face Paints – Light Blue
Wolfe Face Paints – Blue
Wolfe Face Paints Red
Tag Body Art Yellow
Paradise Makeup AQ – Brilliant Face Paint Silver
1. Starting with the light blue face paint, sponge around the hand, up to the knuckles, and around the arms using the half of the hydra foam sponge. Leave the palm of the hand blank for practical measures. Using the other half, load with blue face paint, and add around the edges of the light blue to give it a cool effect.
2. Next, using the #4 round brush, and the white face paint, outline the claws, staring at the hand and extending beyond the blue.
3. Using the same brush, fill in with the silver face paint.
4. Now, using the round brush and the black face paint, you’ll want to outline the design. Outline each claw, and around each finger where the blue ends. You’ll also want to do the same at the top of the hand as well.
5. You can stop there and that is the what (generally) wolverine’s claw looks like. If you have time, you can add the X-men symbol to the glove as well.
6. Start using the round brush, and the yellow face paint, add a yellow circle over the wrist, about the size of a canned drink. You will want to make sure the paint is a good consistency and not wet, so that your yellow doesn’t turn green!
7. Paint a red circle, around the yellow and an X in the middle. Make sure the yellow is dry! Using the round brush add some black around the design to outline.
By Amy Liza Williams on
Share this Article