A great design for Valentine’s Day! Easy to do on the cheek or on the arm.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the pink face paint and the round brush, paint the shape of the heart.
2. Fill in.
3. Paint another heart overlapping the first in purple.
4. Next using the white, add three tear drop stokes above the hearts.
5. Add one big swirl underneath. Fill in with more tear drop shapes and dots. Add some highlights to the hearts.
6. Using the small round brush and the black face paint, carefully start outlining the hearts.
7. Outline the tear drops and swirls. That’s it!
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: cheek art, cute, day, design, Design Ideas, easy, Eye design, face art, face paint, face painting, facepaint, facepaint.com, girl design, heart, hearts, Holiday, love, quick, simple, valentines