Here is a cute bunny. Easy to do. Add flowers or eggs to make an Easter bunny.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the round brush and the white face paint, paint a circle where you want your design to go.
2. Add two big pointed ears on top.
3. Fill the inside of the ears with pink, and add a small pink circle for the nose.
4. Finally, add two dots for the eyes, add the mouth by creating a wide “w” shape, then add two teeth underneath. Add dots for whiskers. Outline the ears and head, and your bunny is complete.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
thanks for viewing!
Share this post
- Tags: art, bunny, cheek, cheek art, cute, design, Design Ideas, Easter, easter bunny, easy, face art, face paint, Face Paint Tools, face painting, facepaint.com, fast, how to, pink, quick, rabbit, white