Here is something for the girls who like tough things. Skulls with bows.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the white face paint, create a circle where you want your design to go.
2. Add a half a pill shape at the bottom.
3. Using the pink face paint, add a bow on one side of the skull. A bow is just a circle with two triangle shapes on each side, with rounded edges.
4. Now, using the black and the small round brush, paint two eyes right where the circle and pill shape meet.
5. Add the teeth. Start by adding a curved line across the pill shape. Add small “u” shapes all along the curved line.
6. Continue to outline the design. You know have a cute skull.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Thank you for viewing! Please let us know what you think in the comments below.
Share this post
- Tags: cute, design, Design Ideas, easy, Eye design, face art, face paint, face painting, girl, girlie, how to, pretty, simple, skull, skull with bow