Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the purple face paint, add three circles where you want your design to go.
2. Add pink circles around the purple circles.
3. Add orange flowers. You can do this using the round brush by starting in one spot, and pushing the brush down in different angles to create the petals.
4. Add yellow flowers all around, and then add a yellow center to each of the orange flowers.
5. Finally, outline in white. Paint spirals on the purple and pink flowers. Add white centers to the yellow flowers. Paint dots all around and fill in any blank spots.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Thank you for Reading. Let us know how it goes! We would love to see your designs! Post comments, and photos below!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Arm, Body, Body Area, Designs, Flower, Holidays & Seasons, Kids, Other, Spring, Summer