paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the pearl blush face paint, and the medium round brush, paint a oval where you want to start your design.
2. Paint the neck and shoulders.
3. Using the pink paint, start to paint the outline of the dress.
4. Add purple to fill in at the bottom and blend up.
5. Using the light blue, create hair, and add details to the dress.
6. Using white, add two white ovals for the eyes, and dots and stars for sparkles around the dress.
7. Using the smaller round brush, outline the design, add eyes, nose and mouth.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Thank you for viewing! Please let us know what you think in the comments below!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: ballerina dress, blue hair, cool, cute, dance, design, Design Ideas, dress, easy, face paint, facepaint.com, pretty, priness, prom, purple, royalty, sparklie