Once you learn how to do a snowflake, then they are fast and easy to do!
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
White Face Paint
Diamond FX Split Cake – Large Captain Obvious 10
Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter – Holographic White (Sheer)
Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter – Electric Violet Blue (Opaque)
1. Starting with the hydra sponge and the split cake, load the flat edge of the sponge with the paint. You can do this by adding water to the sponge, and dragging along the top of the cake. Once your sponge is good and loaded, dab across the skin where you want your design to go.
2. Next, using the small round brush and the white face paint, you’ll want to start the snowflake’s basic shape. Paint a horizontal line going across, then draw an “X” shape in the middle of the line.
3. Now you’ll want to add two small tick marks to each side. Make sure they are pointing away from the middle of the snowflake. Then add a dot on the end of each line.
4. Now you’ll want to add an upside down “V’ shape going between each line. This will create a point that is pointing away from the middle of the snowflake.
5. Add another snowflake using the same basic shape and decorate the way you want to.
6. Add dots, and star burst to surround the snowflake and fill in the space. Add glitter of course to really make it sparkle!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Arm, Body, Body Area, Designs, Holidays & Seasons, Kids, Winter