How to Face Paint a Snowman
A classic snowman. You can dress him up anyway you like. Give him a knit hat or a tie instead of a scarf. Here is how to create a simple snowman face paint design.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the hydra sponge cut in half, and the Captain Obvious split cake, pounce on the background for where you want your design to go.
2. Next, using the medium round brush, and the white face paint you’ll want to add three round circles that overlap each other, and go from bigger to smaller.
3. Now add the red scarf. Paint three teardrop shapes on each side of the neck. Now paint a long scarf on the side pointing down. Using the same brush, add an orange carrot nose. Add a little orange to the scarf as well for highlights.
4. Next add a top hat, eyes, mouths and buttons using the black paint and round brush to to start to give him life!
5. Now you’ll want to add the sticks for arms, using the brown face paint and the round brush. Draw long, thing lanky lines coming from the middle snowball. Using the light blue, paint shading on the snow, by following the shape of the ball.
6.Using the small round brush outline the design in black.
6. Finally, to finish the design, add white highlights and some dots, and stars. Add glitter to make it sparkle.