Here is a quick and easy Christmas tree design. You can choose different color bulbs, add ribbon or decorate your tree in many different ways and create all types of looks. Here is how to create this design.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
Diamond FX Essential Black
Diamond FX Essential White
Tag Body Art Light Green
Diamond FX Face Paints – Metallic Green
Diamond FX Face Paints – Metallic Cooper
Graftobian ProPaint Face Paint Silver Sterling
1. Starting with the light green face paint, and the medium round brush, start to paint a triangle shape where you want the top of the tree to go. Then continue down on each side to create ridges. Make sure to go a little wider each time.
2. Next fill in with the metallic green paint. Do not go all the way to the edge, leave a little bit of the light green so that it looks like it’s glowing. You can even blend the colors together to add details and highlighting to the branches.
3. Next, using the silver face paint, add a star at the top of the tree, then continue to add small circles for the tree decorations.
4. Using the Metallic Cooper paint, add more decorations.
5. Add additional smaller circles to fill in the spaces. Use different colors such as white, cooper and gold. Next using the small round brush, and the white paint, add star bursts, dots and highlights to the tree branches.
6. Finally, using the black paint and the small round brush, outline the design to make everything stand out and have definition.
If you have found this tutorial useful, or have any questions or something to share, Please comment below! If you have attempted this design, then please share a photo of your design. Thanks for viewing!