Christmas wreaths are a staple in the Christmas decor. They are fun to decorate and paint!
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the medium round brush and the metallic green paint, paint a circle where you want your design to go.
2. Next, add brushstrokes along the sides to create the leaves and wreath shape.
3. Add a bow using the red paint. Paint a circle for the middle, then two loops on each side. Paint the ribbons flowing down below.
4. Using the rose wine paint, add three circles for the bulbs, and then groups of small dots, by using the small round brush.
5 .Using the metallic blush color, add a few more bulbs, and smaller dots. Use the same color to add some highlights to the bow.
6. Finally, using the small round brush and the black face paint, outline the design by going around the edges of the wreath, and by tracing the bow.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Arm, Body Area, Christmas, Designs, Holidays & Seasons, Kids