How to paint a pterosaurs ( Flying Dinosaur)
Here is a flying dinosaur. He’s on the hunt for something to eat! I wonder what he eats?
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the blue and the filbert brush, start to paint the shape of the head.
2. Continue to paint the torso of the dinosaur.
3. Continue to add the wings, and the tail.
4. Using the filbert brush and the one stoke snake, load the brush with both dark and light green. Add spots to the back of the dinosaur.
5. Next using white and the medium round brush, add a white circle for the eye. Add tiny teeth marks to the mouth, and add claws to the wings. Add white dots over the ovals.
6. Finally outline the design in black using the small round brush.
This dino is ready to go!
By Amy Liza Williams on
Share this Article