Tutorial: Cute Orange Dinosaur With Hearts
This is a super cute baby dino. She’s got some hearts on her she is so cute.
This is an easy one stroke design that is easy to do:
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the 1 inch brush and the one stroke cake, paint a curved line that tapers off, to create the back and the tail.
2. Next, using the same brush, add the head. Start at one side, and paint “U” shapes along a pivot. Create 5 or 6 points.
3. Using the filbert brush, load the brush with both orange and pink paint. Paint wide stubby legs.
4. Next, using the medium round brush, paint two ovals for eyes, add a curved horn on the hose. Add three white hearts on the tail, and add some tiny claws to the feet.
5. Finally, outline the design in black using the small round brush.
You might be surprised how well dinosaurs and glitter go together. This would be a super color to add to this design: Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter – Holographic Bubblegum Pink (Sheer)
By Amy Liza Williams on