This has everything Halloween, pumpkins, a ghost and a tombstone! This is a fast and easy design that can be placed on the cheek or arm.
Colors used in this picture:
Diamond FX Essential Black
Diamond FX Essential White
Tag Body Art Light Green
Diamond FX Face Paints – Metallic Green
Paradise Makeup AQ – Brilliant Face Paint Silver
Paradise Face Paints – Storm Cloud Grey SC
1. Starting with the light green face paint and the round brush, start to paint grass where you want your design to go. Use quick brushstrokes going up to create the look.
2. Next, using the filbert brush and the silver paint, add a tombstone shape in the middle of the grass. It will be curved at the top, and straight at the bottom.
3. Using the darker gray, outline one side of the silver shape to create depth.
4. Now using the same dark gray, and the small round brush, write RIP inside of the gravestone.
5. Next, add two orange shapes for the pumpkins, one bigger than the other. Then using the white face paint, add a ghost to the side of the grave and above the pumpkin. I gave this ghost two hands coming out of the side.
6.Using the dark shimmer green, add vines, and leaves to the pumpkins using the small round brush. Add a little more blades of grass to the light green that is already there.
7. Finally, outline the design with the small round brush and the black face paint. Paint two eyes and a mouth for the ghost, Also outline the RIP letters, only outlining one side of each letter to create depth. Outline the pumpkins and add a few quick brush strokes to the grass as well. Happy Halloween!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Arm, Body, Body Area, Characters, Designs, Ghost, Halloween, Holidays & Seasons, Kids