Bats are the best! Did you know they eat mosquitoes, and play a positive role in the ecosystem? Building a bat box is a great alternative to pesticides for bug control.
Here is a cute bat who is ready for a Halloween party! This design is fast and easy.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Start by painting a black circle where you want your design to go.
2.Add two ears on top of the circle. Next paint on the wings. The top of the wing will have one point in the middle, a point at the end, the curve under to make the bottom of the wing. The points on the bottom will follow the points on top.
3. Add red face paint along the top of the wings, inside the ears and for the mouth shape. Paint a line coming from the inner point, down to the bottom of the wing.
4. Using white face paint, paint two medium sized ovals for the eyes, make small tear drop shapes for the teeth, and paint highlights along the wings for the bat.
5. Add two small dots in the middle of the eyes, and the bat is complete
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Animals, Bat, Designs, Halloween, Holidays & Seasons, Kids