This black cat seems like nice friendly cat, but also a magical black cat, just in time for Halloween! Here is a step by step tutorial on how to accomplish this design.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the round brush and the silver face paint, draw a large crescent shaped moon where you want your design to go.
2. Next, using the same brush and the black face paint, start to draw the basic shape of the cat. Paint a oval for the head, then add two triangle shapes for the ears. Paint another oval underneath the head, then add the two front paws from there.
3. Continue to paint the shape of the cat. Add a curved back, a hind leg, and a curved tail.
4. Using the silver paint, add highlights, fur and claws to the cat. Paint two slanted shapes for the eyes, and a dot for the nose.
5. Using the blue paint, add more highlights to the cat’s fur, and outline the moon. Next, add two green dots in the middle of the eyes. Add pink on top of the silver dot to make the nose.
6. Finally outline the moon with black, and add two black dots in the center of the green dots for the eyes. Add glitter!