Skeletons are great. This one is dancing with a top hat and cane. They know how to have a good time, because they have nothing to loose!
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting off with the white face paint, paint out a shape for the head, but do not fill in. Paint a shape underneath for the chin.
2.Next paint a series of dots for the spine. Then paint two vertical lines parallel to the dots on each side. Have small tick marks attached to each side of the line to make the rib cage.
3. Next, paint the pelvis right below the lines of dots. It’s shaped like a heart with two open shapes on each side. Paint the leg bones by painting a straight line, with two balls on each end. Paint a small circle for the knees and elbows.
4. Add the feet and hands. They are simple shapes, the feet are long rounded rectangles with dots for the toes. The hands are just a oval shape with small lines for the fingers.
5. Using the black paint, add a top hat to the hand above the skeleton. Then, paint a cane in the other hand. Add two circles for the eyes, and add a dot for the nose, and add teeth to the top and bottom of the skull. Add some glitter and he’ll dance away!
Share this post
- Tags: dancing, Design Ideas, easy, Halloween, quick, simple, simply, skeleton, skull, top hat, top hat and cane