How to paint a Cute Halloween Spider
Here is a cute little spider. Girls like spiders too. Perfect for Halloween or for those that like spooky type designs.
Colors used in this picture:
1. First, using the fuchsia paint and the medium round brush, paint an oval where you want your design to go.
2. Next, using the black face paint and the same brush, add four tear drop brush stroke on each side of the oval.
3. Add additional brushstrokes, starting where the last one ended, and going downward.
4. Next, add white to the legs and fur for highlights, and two circles for the eyes, and add fangs as well. Using the pearl purple, add a bow on top of the head. Paint a small circle in the middle, then two right rectangle shapes coming out and attached to the circle.
5. Using the small round brush, outline the eyes by adding lashes. Outline the fangs, and the hair bow. Add some short black lines in the fur as well. Add dots in the white for the eyes. Sprinkle some glitter and it’s beautiful!
By Amy Liza Williams on