I always like to do the half face with the hulk because he is a person who transforms into this crazy green monster. This lends itself to the story!
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the light green face paint, and the hydra sponge cut in half, cover half the face by pouncing your sponge (not dragging) across the face.
2. Next, using the dark green face paint, and the hydra sponge half, add some shading to your design. Make sure to get the eye socket, the forehead and the cheeks. You want to create a shadow effect.
2. Now using the white face paint, and the round brush, draw a round teardrop shape starting at the corner of the mouth. Then draw a horizontal line in the middle of the shape. Then from that line, add “U” shapes with the curved portion connected to the line. Fill in.
3. Now here comes the magic! Using the black face paint, and the round brush outline your design. Add Hair at the top of the forehead, by creating quick downward brushstrokes. Add some more hair on top of the eyebrows. Add horizontal lines on the bridge of the nose, and outline around the eye. Outline the teeth, and paint the spaces between the teeth as well.
4. Finally, add contrast and depth by adding white highlights to the design using the round brush.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: boy design, comic book, Design Ideas, easy, how to, Superhero, the avengers, the hulk