Colors used in this picture:
1. Using the white face paint and the round brush, trace an outline of where you want to put your mask. Make sure the shapes around the eyes are even as you can get.
2. Next, Trace the A, and the wing designs on the side of the face. Take note of where the wings are on each side in relation to the facial features. (Ex, the top of the wing lines up with the eyebrows.) This will help to get things even, as it can be a challenge when you cant see both sides at the same time!
3. Next, using the 1″ flat brush, and the blue face paint, fill in your design. Use the brush to cover the larger areas. Don’t worry about the smaller areas to fill, for now just focus on getting a nice even coverage.
4. Now, using the round brush, and the blue face paint, start to fill in the smaller areas you were not able to get with the larger brush.
5. Finally, finish the design by using the round brush and the black face paint and outlining the design. Outline the mask around the eyes, and add some lines on the bridge of the nose. Don’t forget to outline around the “A” and the wings on the side. You now got Capt America on your hands! Now tell them to go and fight some crime!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 4th of July, Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Body Area, Captain America, Designs, Holidays & Seasons, Kids, Mask, Other, Patriotic, Superheroes