Tutorial: Captain America’s Shield
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the white face paint, and the round brush, draw a star where you want your design to go. Make sure it’s small enough to include the outer layers of the shield. Don’t worry if it’s not perfect, as this is just a beginning outline.
2. Continue to draw three additional circles surrounding the star. You’ll want to have the inner most circle, touching the points of the star.
3. Next, using the blue face paint, fill in the area AROUND the star.
4. Next, using the red face paint, continue to fill in the design. Fill in the circle next to the blue. Skip the next one, ( we’ll fill it white in the next step) and then paint a red circle on the outermost part of the design.
5. Finally, using the white face paint, fill in the blanks! Fill in the Star and the remaining empty circle. Your design is complete!
By Amy Liza Williams on