Fall is such a pretty time of year with all those amazing colors. Perfect time to use some nice warm colors in your design.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the red face paint and a medium round brush, paint a slightly curved line, with two lines on each side.
2. Next fill in the leaf outline. Go around and the lines, and create slight “U” shapes, by tracing around the lines, and curving up into a point, then repeating until you have your leaf shape.
3.Fill in the shapes with red, orange and yellow face paint. Use the side of the brush to gently blend colors together.
4. Paint the stems of the leaves back in and thicken up the bottom stem.
5. Using the Gold liquid bling, trace around the outline of the leaf. Add some gold glitter, and let dry!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Arm, Body, Body Area, Designs, Fall, Holidays & Seasons, Kids