Apple season is upon us! With all the fall fairs and festivals, this will be an easy design to please the crowds.
Using the right brushes, tools and paints make a difference in the results. Make sure the brushes you use are of good quality. Like Mark Reid’s or a Paradise brush.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the green face paint and the round brush, draw a oval where you want your tree to go.
2. Next, Add the tree trunk, and two branches on either side.
3. Now add red apples to the tree, and on the ground.
4. Using the small round brush and the white face paint, add highlights to the apples and to the tree trunk. Next, using the same small round brush, add a black outline around the tree, trunk, branches, and apples. Simple and Fun!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: apple tree, apples, Autumn, boy design, cheek art, design, Design Ideas, face paint, face painting, facepaint, fall, how to, quick, red apples