Here is a scary clown just in time for Halloween!
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the hydra sponge cut in half, and the white face paint, cover the entire face.
2. Next, using the small round brush, outline the eyes, creating a triangle shape above and below each eye. Add three lines coming out of the corner on each eye.
3. Next, using the red face paint and the medium filbert brush, paint the tip of the nose, and around the mouth and cheeks.
4. Fill in the shapes around the eye with blue face paint, and using your brush and wet paint, blend the outline and the blue together.
5. Next, using the medium filbert brush and the white face paint, add teeth along the lip line, and continue onto the cheeks.
6 Using the small round brush, and black paint, outline the teeth, and along the outside of the lips as well. Outline the nose, and using wet paint, blend the red and black together.
7. Finally, add any detail to the design, such as dots, or lines.
Share this post