How to face paint a Frozen Ice Princess Design
Have you ever tried to face paint on yourself in the mirror? Well it’s not quite like doing make up. It’s good practice though! If you can do it backwards then you can surely do it the regular way!
Here is another frozen design. The ice princess is very popular these days, and sure to please any requests from the movie, Frozen.
Colors used in this picture:
Diamond FX Split Cake – Large Captain Obvious 10
Diamond FX Essential White
Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter – Electric Violet Blue (Opaque)
Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter – Holographic White (Sheer)
1. Starting with the hydra sponge cut in half and the split cake, drag your sponge across the top of the cake with a tiny amount of water. You’ll want to pick up the paint on the edge of your sponge.
2. Then, taking the loaded sponge, hold the sponge vertical, and line up in the middle of the forehead. Pounce down, and pivot going back and forth across the forehead.Repeat until the colors are bright and blended.
3. Add more paint to the cheek bones, temples and around the eye.
4. Using the round brush and the white face paint, add some tear drops in the middle. Have them all point to the center of the face.
5. Continue to add tear drop swirls and dots on the sides of the face as well.
6. Add Snowflakes and star burst all along the swirls.
7.Finally, using the small round brush, and the darkest color from the split cake, outline the mask. Make sure to outline the tear drops and the snowflakes. Add Glitter, both blue and white, to really make this mask pop!
By Amy Liza Williams on