Frozen is popular these days! Here is an Elsa crown and hair design that will keep those customers happy!
Products used in this picture:
1. Starting with the 1 in brush and the yellow face paint, paint elsa’s hair on the forehead and down the cheek.
2. Next, using the copper face paint and the round brush, paint a curved line going across the middle of the forehead. Add two triangle shapes on each end.
3. Continue to fill out the crown with the copper face paint. Add a blue stick on gem in the middle of the center part of the crown.
4. Using the white face paint and the round brush, outline the hair, and the crown. Add snowflake designs and star burst to the other side of the face, and in the corners of the eyes. Outline everything in black using the round brush.
5. You now have a Elsa Princess Crown! Add glitter to the design for some more sparkle.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Crown, Design Ideas, Disney, Elsa, face paint, face painting, facepaint, frozen, how to, Princess