Fun washable Tattoos to paint ~ Can you fool people?
Just got back from face painting “Kid Tattoos” at the Asheville Tattoo Festival, and it’s always fun. The little ones have such a thrill getting their very own “tattoo” on their arms. A common design to find is the Sacred Heart, and below is a simple version to make!
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the medium round brush and the red face paint, paint a good sized heart where you want your design to go.
2. Next, add the flute at the top of the heart. This is where the fire comes out!
3. Using the yellow, add some flames coming out the top. Next use orange in the center of the yellow.
4. Using white, add highlights to the flame, and the heart. Start the outline of the wings.
5. Use your teardrop stokes to fill in the feathers. You can make a tear drop shape, by firmly pressing down firmly with the brush straight and at a 90 degrees to your surface. Then pull and twist up to bring the stoke to a point.
6. Finally, outline in black using the smaller round brush.
Thanks so much for viewing! Happy Painting!
By Amy Liza Williams on
Share this Article