paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
1. Starting with the metallic green, and the round brush, paint a nice curved line to start the base of the feather.
2. Add curly lines, that all meet at one point.
3. Create clusters on each side.
4. Add light green color to some of the spaces.
5. Fill in with the other colors, light blue, and dark blue to create variety and interest.
6. Finally, outline with the black. Do as much or a as little detail as you would like.
thank you so much for reading our blog! Please let us know how we are doing!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: abstract, beautiful, cheek art, cute, design, Design Ideas, easy, face art, face paint, face painting, facepaint, facepaint.com, fast, Feather, fun, how to, peacock, quick, simple