It isn’t the season without some Mistletoe. Put this on someone’s cheek and see how many Christmas kisses they get!
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the round brush and the metallic green face paint, paint a line with a oval at the end.
2. Continue to add long branches and oval leaves at the end.
3. Add more. Make it fill out.
4. Add series of white cluster circles through the branches.
5. Using red, add a red bow at the top. As you go over the green paint, it will mix with the red. I use that for shading then go over again with red to brighten up.
6. Outline using a small round brush.
Thanks for viewing. Happy Holidays
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many body art services for the South East region of the United States. www.ashevillefaceandbodyart.com