Colors used in this picture:
1. Start with the metallic green face paint and a medium round brush. Start at a point at the top and drag the brush down and around, creating fat shaggy strokes.
2. Complete going all the way around equally on both sides, and meeting at the bottom.
3. Add metallic silver and gold circles of different sizes around the wreath.
4. Add a red bow on top.
5. Outline the design in black using a small round brush. Go over with white, and add some highlights and some dots to have the design come to life.
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many body art services for the South East region of the United States. We work many local festivals and events, and love traveling and bringing a smile to people’s day. www.ashevillefaceandbodyart.com
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, Asheville NC, cheek art, christmas, cute, design, Design Ideas, designs, easy, face art, face paint, face painter, face painting, facepaint, facepaint.com, fast, fun, Holiday, how to, pretty, quick, simple, tutorial, winter, Wreath