A pretty Christmas display. Add a little bit of translucent yellow glitter over the candle to for an extra glowing sparkle. Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter Sheer Yellow
Colors used in this picture:
1. Using a round brush, trace an outline of a candle where you want to place your design.
2. Fill in the center with orange.
3. Starting with the metallic green, paint the ever green branches around the candle. Have the front of the wreath thicker than the back. Add yellow to the top of the candle for flame, then add yellow circles around the green.
4. Using white and a small round brush add some detail to the design. Add a white line in the middle of the flame for the wick. Add some wax dripping down the candle. Add some highlights in the bulbs, and add small tick marks around the green for the highlights.
5. Add a little bit of orange inside the flame and as shading on the yellow bulbs. Finally add a bit of a black outline to the design.
Happy Holidays! Thanks for viewing
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many body art services for the South East region of the United States. We work many local festivals and events, and love traveling and bringing a smile to people’s day. www.ashevillefaceandbodyart.com also www.facebook.com/ashevillefaceandbodypainting