Who can resist the charm of the sparklie gems we now call bling? They do add to the painting and are fun to pick and choose. Here is a Bling Cluster I made myself that I will be using. You can make your own clusters and add on’s. Here is a good selection.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1.Using the flat brush and the one stoke, add two lines like so, to help start the design.
2. Drag the brush up from the bottom and twist to a point. Flip brush and repeat on other side. Make sure the darker edge of the split cake is on the outer edge.
3. Next, go over the eyes, and underneath as well. Swoop up and to a point on each brush stoke.
4. With the medium round brush add tear drop shapes to the edges of the design. Frame the outer edges of the crown. To learn how to make a tear drop shape then follow this tutorial on teardrops.
5. Now, using the small round brush, outline the teardrops and outer edges.
6. Add white teardrops and dots into the design.
7. Finally, add the bling cluster over the center. Some of the gems have adhesive already on them. If they don’t, then you can use a variety of safe products made for skin. Here are a variety of Glitter Glue to choose from.
Thank you for viewing. I hope I’ve inspired you today. Happy Painting.