Who can resist a cute Reindeer face this season? This designs takes about 5-15 minutes depending on how much practice has gone into doing this design or a similar design. For a smaller child, or a person who seems to not be able to sit still, I would skip the white over the eyes. For a fun special effect, add red or pink glitter to the nose.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1.Using the round brush and the white face paint, start to trace an outline of the reindeer shape.
2. Next start to fill in the white areas of the design. Fill in around the mouth and up around the nose and to the eyes.
3. Using a larger brush, fill in the rest of the outline with metallic copper. Blend the colors from the white and copper around the nose.
4. Add brown into the background and blend in with the metallic copper to create shading. Then using the brown and the small round brush to add Antlers. Trace around the design and around the eyes creating small short stokes that adds a fur texture.
5. Color the tip of the nose red, as well as underneath the nose so it appears big and round.
6.Using white, add circles underneath the eyes, and to add highlights to the fur. Finally, using the black and a small round brush, outline the design. Add tiny dots for whiskers over the white, and add small short brushstrokes to add more fur texture.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Animals, Christmas, Designs, Holidays & Seasons, Kids, Reindeer