Here is a simple and easy design that will appeal to the tough little boys and girls, AND meet moms approval. My customer is the child, and I want to do my best to give them what they want. I’m also a mom, and do my best to respect mom’s wishes as she is the boss lady.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the white paint and the medium round brush, paint a circle where you want to place your design. Next add an additional shape underneath for the jaw.
2. Using the black and the small round brush, add two round eyes, and a couple of tick marks for the nose.
3. Paint a line going across from one side of the jaw to the other. Have it slightly curve up on the sides. Paint the teeth across the line on both top and bottom.
4. Add oval shapes for the roses of both purple and red. Have them overlap. You can add as many or as little as you would like
5. Using the light green paint, Add leaves and vines surrounding the flowers.
6. Using the small round brush add outlining to the rest of the design. I brought down a tiny bit of black paint, while it was still wet to mix in with the white. This created the shading on the skull.
Share this post
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, art, cheek, cute, design, Design Ideas, face, face art, face painting, fun, Halloween, how to, kid, rose, roses, simple, skull, skull and roses, tattoo, tutorial