Here is a simple alternative to the full batman mask. This is great for when maybe mom doesn’t want to do a full face, or maybe the little one is shy about getting a full face design.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the white face paint, and the medium round brush, start to map out the outline of your design. The one thing I’ve learned with Batman, is to keep the sides straight up to the ears, then once you hit the corner of the tip of the ear, come back at a 45 degree angle. This will get you a nice batman shape.
2. Fill in the shape with blue paint, leaving the eyes white. Make sure to leave a space for Batman’s bat mouth.
3. Color in the mouth with the coral color paint. Then, outline the design in black. Use the black to blend in with the blue, to create shading and depth. Trace around the eyes, and add the mouth.
4. Next add white to give highlights to the design. That’s it! Pretty Simple and guarantee to satisfy the batman fan in your cue.
Share this post
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, batman, boy design, cheek, cheek art, cute, design, Design Ideas, easy, Eye design, face art, face paint, face painting, facepaint, facepaint.com, how to, Marvel, simple, Superhero, superheroes, tutorial