A Happy Valentine’s Day Face Mask Design
This is a fun and colorful heart with wings design just in time to practice for Valentines day.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. First we want to add the base background of the design, using the hydra sponge half and the rainbow cake. Add a tiny amount of water to the face paint, and then work the sponge back and forth over the cake until the sponge is good and loaded.
2. Then we want to pounce the sponge over the eyelids and part of the forehead. It doesn’t have to be perfect.
3. Using the red, or pink add a big heart in between the eyes.
4. Using the medium round brush, start to add swirls to the design. Add two swirls starting at the inner corner of the eye, then going over and up around to the temples. Add two swirls on each upper cheek and two swirls around the heart.
5. Continue to add dots, and swirls. Add wings to each side of the heart by placing small teardrops in rows. Make sure they overlap each other for the wing affect.
6. Add pink swirls along with the bottom swirls.
7.Outline the design in a wine purple. Outline the hearts, wings, and side swirls using the small round brush.
8. Add pink to the lips.
9. Add black for the final outline.
10. Add sheer pink glitter to the hearts by dipping your finger in water, then picking up the glitter and dabbing in place.
11. To add the white iridescent glitter, first spray the eye area lightly with a fine mist sprayer and water. Hold back about 10-13 inches away. While still set use the poofer bottle to poof glitter all over eyelids.
13. Add the pink glitter to the lips using the same method for the hearts.
Thanks so much for reading. Please let us know what you think.
By Amy Liza Williams on
Share this Article