A Cute Little Bird House Design
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the brown paint, and the medium round brush, paint a branch. Start with one big line, then add smaller branches that come out from it.
2. Using the filbert brush, load the brush with yellow, then dab once only on the tip. Then add white to only the tip. Press down on the skin, and release. Repeat in a circle to create the flowers.
3. Using orange, make an upside down V to make the roof.
4. Use pink to fill in the house. Outline in yellow, and add small dots on the bottom of the birdhouse.
5. Outline in black. Add a heart for the entrance to the birdhouse, and dots in the center of the floer.
6. Finally, add little dots and star burst around the design. Also add white dots to the center of the flower. I went back and added a little green to the leaves of the flowers. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Happy Painting this Spring!
By Amy Liza Williams on
Share this Article