The sun has to be one of most drawn, painted, and chiseled icon in the history of mankind. There are so many different renditions of the most ancient symbol. Here is an easy to paint Kid Tattoo style sun. Follow the steps below
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Using just the yellow paint, in the split cake, paint a circle where you want to put your design.
2. Using the filbert brush, add just orange flames to the side. Four, equally spaced apart.
3. Add orange swirls to the middle of the sun. Add four big orange swirls to the outside of the sun. Add small red flames in between. Add small yellow lines on top of the red.
4. Finally, using the small round brush, outline the design in black.
thanks for viewing!
Share this post
- Tags: arm, cool, cute, design, Design Ideas, easy, face, face art, face paint, facepaint, facepaint.com, fast, kid, paint, quick, simple, sun, sunshine, tutorial