A simple Bunny Easter design. Perfect to practice for this week for this Sunday’s Easter.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the white face paint and the medium round brush, paint a circle where you want to start your design. This will be the head.
2. Next, add the ears, body, legs and tail. Add a yellow oval for the center of the flower.
3. Using the pink, add a series of tear drop shape petals around the yellow oval. Make the teardrops on the bottom, bigger than the ones on top.
4. Add a small pink dot for the nose and two blue dots for the eyes. Add some green blades of grass surrounding the bunny.
5. Finally, using the small round brush, and the black face paint, paint an outline around the design. Add two small black dots on top of the blue dots. Add whiskers, and dots to the bunny’s muzzle and inside the flowers. Add Glitter to this design to really make it stand out.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many artistic and costuming services & smiles.
www.ashevillefaceandbodyart.com or www.facebook.com/ashevillefaceandbodypainting
Share this post