Spring is here! Here is a quick and simple easter egg design that is also fast! It’s easy to change up the colors or try different patterns as well.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the filbert brush, and the light blue face paint. Paint a good size oval shape where you want to start your design.
2. Once dry, add purple stripes along the eggs. Add a slight curve to the stripes to show the curve of the egg.
3. Using the small round brush, and the white face paint, start to add designs to the egg. Start with the purple stripe. Add three tear drop shapes in the middle. then add two curls on each side. Add parcial swirls to finish the design out to the edge.
4. Fill in the light blue stripe with a different design pattern. At the top and bottom add a dot, then add tear drops shapes pointing to the dot. Add dots throughout the designs to fill in. Outline the whole egg in white.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many artistic and costuming services & smiles.
www.ashevillefaceandbodyart.com or www.facebook.com/ashevillefaceandbodypainting
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, Asheville, colors, Design Ideas, Easter, easy, egg, face, face art, face paint, face painter, face painting, facepaint, facepaint.com, fast, how to, NC, paint, quick, simple, spring, stripes, tutorial